The Community of Nocatee
Whether you are looking for a home for the entire family, a starter home, or looking to retire, Nocatee has the perfect home for you. As the 3rd best-selling community in the nation, Nocatee is a vibrant new home community, located just miles from the white sandy beaches in prestigious Ponte Vedra, Florida.
More than just a planned community, Nocatee is suited to any lifestyle and is designed for people of all ages. The entire community is beautifully landscaped with towering palms and oaks, well light streets and boulevards. With an active monthly events calendar the community also features tranquil greenspaces, miles of hiking trails, 8 playgrounds and parks, including a dog park, paved golf cart trails to everywhere, fitness clubs, a huge Splash Water park with soaring Zip-Line, the Welcome Center, and countless other opportunities for a fun lifestyle.
The constantly growing, Nocatee Town Center has everything you need, featuring a wide variety of shopping, restaurants, health care and modern office space, for the entire family. Highly ranked, the public Nocatee Elementary, Middle and High schools, private schools and daycare centers are modern and new. Quickly expanding, Nocatee is expected to have 9 public schools, with several now under construction.
Just miles from the suspected 1513 landfall of famed explorer Ponce de León in his search for the Fountain of Youth, Nocatee is conveniently located to state parks and river preserves, over 50 golf courses, including the world famous Tournament Players Club (TPC), metropolitan Jacksonville, historic Saint Augustine and Interstate 95.
With new homes in every price range, Green Palm Realty offers a wide variety of Nocatee neighborhood homes including luxury homes, single family homes, townhouses, vacation homes and condominiums all built by some of Florida’s finest home builders.
Nocatee Neighborhoods Include:
- Addison Park at Town Center – New homes start in the Mid $200’s
- Artisan Lakes – New homes start in the High $200’s
- Coastal Oaks at Nocatee – Carriage Homes start in the Mid $200’s and Single Family Homes start in the Mid $300’s
- Cypress Trails – New homes start in the High $200’s
- Del Webb Ponte Vedra – A 55+ neighborhood -New homes start in the Low $200’s
- Greenleaf Lakes – 1 Home Remaining in the Mid $400’s
- Lakeside at Town Center – New homes start in the High $200’s
- Siena at Town Center – New homes start in the Mid $200’s
- The Crossing at Twenty Mile – New homes start in the Mid $200’s
- The Hammock at Twenty Mile – New homes start in the Mid $900’s.
- The Island at Twenty Mile – New homes start in the Mid $600’s
- The Junction at Twenty Mile – New homes start in the Mid $400’s
- The Outlook at Twenty Mile – New homes start in the Mid $300’s
- The Palms – Town Homes start in the Mid $200’s & Single Family Homes start in the High $200’s
- The Pointe at Twenty Mile – New homes start in the Mid $500’s
- The Ranch at Twenty Mile – New homes start in the High $500’s
- The Villas – New homes start in the Low $300’s
- The Vista at Twenty Mile – New homes start in the Low $900’s
- Twenty Mile Village – New homes start in the High $200’s
The Community of Palencia
Nestled near the old world charm of historic Saint Augustine’s, Palencia is an upscale, gated community that is far beyond the ordinary. Anchoring the community is a 40-acre Village Center and The Palencia Club, featuring a 33,000 square foot clubhouse, par 72 championship golf, 10 lighted tennis courts, 4 pools, one with a water tower and two-story slide and another with 8 marked lanes for the more serious swimmer. The clubhouse is hopping with community events and dining, with the informal bar and grill room overlooking the golf course. A delightful public cafe with outdoor seating spills onto the Village Green and shopping areas.
Palencia also features a state-of-the-art fitness facility and lock rooms, 8 miles of inviting nature hiking trails and boardwalks with awe inspiring views of the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway. The children’s “Pirate” playground, parks, 3 baseball diamonds, a soccer field, basketball court, picnic pavilion and over 300 acres of conservation area provide additional opportunities for tons of family fun.
Palencia students attend highly ranked Saint Johns County public and private schools, with the neighborhood Elementary school firmly integrated into the fabric of our community.
Designed with environmental integrity and exquisite architectural detailing, Palencia has quickly won the hearts of discerning homebuyers. A 2,350 acre master-planned community, Palencia offers a full-spectrum of homes and home sites plus additional retail and office opportunities.
A History Dating Back to 1513:
The natural beauty of this land was originally discovered by Ponce de Leon some 500 years ago when he explored for the Fountain of Youth, naming the region “Pascua de Florida”. Situated along the west bank of Florida’s Intracoastal Waterway, the area has a rich history of river pirates, riverfront trade, as well as farming, beef, pork and timber production.
Palencia Homes and Lots:
Green Palm Realty offers a wide variety of Palencia custom homes and building lots nestled into the hardwood forests within the community. These properties offer a range of settings and views including the tidal creeks and savannahs, the Intracostal Waterway, pristine Marshall Creek and golf course.